1 . THE TYRE DEVELOPING INDUSTRY
installment payments on your PRESENTED BY:
* TERM ROLL NO .
* Arunn menon one particular
* Confronts huge competition, cost and price pressure. * The zooming vehicle industry offers driven the expansion. * The quantity of vehicles is usually swelling.
2. The vehicle and shuttle bus market is the biggest segment with regards to value. four.
2. Economic enlargement and street development has made a contribution. * eg. The gold quadrilateral and the NSEW Corridor project. 2. Though the volumes of prints have improved the profitability went down as a result of increase in uncooked material cost. 5. Five forces unit
6. A 2 rate Industry
* Tier you players
* Present in all segment --
* 1)Replacement market
* 2)Original products manufacture(OEMs)
5. Tier a couple of player
six. Key Players
8. Significant Sales Part
9. Power of Rivalry: High
2. The tyre industry in India is pretty concentrated, with the top 5 firms accounting for more than 80% from the total development of tyres. 10. BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS - High
* Quantity of Suppliers вЂ“ Low
2. Availability/ acceptability of natural material alternatives вЂ“ Low * Moving over costs вЂ“ High
2. Threat of forward incorporation вЂ“ Excessive
* Tyre industry not really the key consumer
13. With regard to Tyres
14. Bargaining Benefits of Buyers
* OEM's High
* In Replacement Marketplace Moderate
5. Switching Price Low
2. Threats of Backward Incorporation Low
15. THREAT OF POTENTIAL TRADERS
* LOW, due to HIGH ENTRY OBSTACLES
16. ADMITTANCE BARRIERS
* Highly capital intensive market
* Rs4bn for gigantic tyre herb with a potential of 1. 5mn tyres 2. Rs1. 5-2bn for a crossply tyre herb of a capacity to manufacture 1 . 5mn tyres *...